Senior Financial Advisor: The Fulshear Wealth Management Group
Sean MacRory is dedicated to helping his clients build, manage, preserve, and transfer their wealth. As a Senior Financial Advisor and founder of Fulshear Wealth Management Group, he takes pride in truly getting to know his clients, learning what’s most important to them, and developing financial plans to guide their financial journeys. With almost two decades in the industry, Sean has developed various areas of expertise, including working with special needs trusts and families who have special needs children.
Sean grew up in Texas and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business and Hospitality from Stephen F. Austin State University. He resides in Fulshear, TX, with his wonderful wife, twin sons, and daughter. In his free time, Sean coaches his kids sports teams and is involved in his community. He has served with the Brazos Little League Board, joins Chamber of Commerce meetings, and contributes to TIRR Memorial Herman, Amazing Place Houston, and Animal Society Associations.
Words I Live By
- God, Family, Work
- Live, Laugh, Love
- Always be truthful and honest
- Work hard, play hard
- Give it your best every single day that God blesses you to have
- Every sunrise is a new day – cherish them all
You Should Know…
- I worked in the Hospitality Industry putting together meetings for groups of over 5000 people before going into Finance 18 yrs ago.
- I have ran over seven marathons in several different cities and used to be an adventure racing junkie!
- I coached a very successful select baseball team my twin boys were on for over four plus years
My Literary Love
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Best Getaway
Anywhere close to the beach or mountains with no Televisions
My One Seven Reason
I joined One Seven so I could be able to truly help the families I manage reach their financial goals. Whether it be through formulating a plan or just being able to help them navigate through all the different financial instruments that are available as a true independent. I want my children to be able to know their children and for all of us to reach our goals together.