Alyssa’s goal is to empower her clients, so they feel confident about their finances. She works with them to uncover details, gain a clear understanding of what they want to accomplish, and identify what they need to do to move forward. She wants her clients to feel comfortable making decisions about their money. By offering strategic direction, they never have to wonder if they’re on the right track or what to do next. Allowing them the freedom to focus on what matters most.
Alyssa is a working mother and realizes that time is a precious commodity. She wants to help clients spend time doing the things they love, with the people they love most, and feel financially confident.
Words I Live By
Feldmeyer Family motto “Always take the high road”, also “All our dreams will come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
You Should Know…
- I have a love of foreign languages which motivated my second bachelor’s degree in Spanish Language. I almost minored in Italian too!
- My husband, Derek, and I met our very first day at The Ohio State University. We lived on the same floor of our freshman dorm.
- I am a loyal sports fan and love to cheer on the Buckeyes and the Bengals.
- I adore being a girl mom! Watching our girls grow is the light of my life.
- Dad started our financial planning practice when I was 3 years old. I have grown up admiring him and saying I wanted to be a Financial Advisor since I was in elementary school.
My Literary Love
- I have never fell in love with a book or series more than Harry Potter. Being transported to another world is a magical thing.
- My other love is romance novels. Recently I have loved “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo”, “The Beach House” by Jenny Hale and “Every Summer After” by Carley Fortune.
The Best Getaway
- We love to spend time at Indian Lake as a family. Our summers there are filled with boat rides, water skiing, golf cart rides and late-night bonfires.
- We also love to travel! Some of my favorite destinations are The Horseshoe in Columbus, OH, Captiva Island, Grenada, Jamaica, Spain, Italy, and England.
My One Seven Reason
Relationships are the core of our business. We care deeply for our clients and feel it is our obligation to provide the best advice and service possible. Partnering with One Seven has provided us with the ability to not only enhance our relationships and service with our clients but also to surround ourselves with like-minded professionals who share our same goals and values.